Based on Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidelines, Destiny USA will not hold its annual Trick or Treating event on Halloween this year. However, there will be a few non-traditional treats (not tricks) offered by a select number of tenants.
- Pic or Treat at APEX Entertainment: In partnership with Frightmare Farms, Apex Entertainment is hosting a 15-day costume contest. The Pic or Treat Costume Contest welcomes kids of all ages, along with their families to submit photos taken at APEX Entertainment (for a chance to $500 gift card to Apex Entertainment) or submit a photo from home (for a chance to win prizes worth up to $50). The contest will run until October 31st. Celebrity Judges 93Q Host Amy Robbins, Digital Hyve Co-Founder and CEO Jeff Knauss, and Glazed & Confused Owner Paul Valenti will choose the winners by Friday, November 6th. Click here to find out how to enter.
- 110 Grill: free meal to all children on Halloween, with the purchase of an adult entrée.
- Regal: The movie theaters made a grand return last week, just in time to offer Halloween classics for the spooky holiday. Seasonal movies such as Monsters, Inc. and The Addams Family (2019) which will be available for $5 per ticket. Concessions will be open and available to be ordered on Regal’s mobile app for a touchless experience. Click here for showtimes.
- Central New York State Welcome Center & Taste NY: 10% off on all candy items. Click here to view products.
- Destiny USA & Treats to Your Inbox: Destiny USA is sending Treats to Your Inbox this week. These Treats are exclusive deals emailed to Destiny USA email subscribers, every day leading up to Halloween. Click here to subscribe to Destiny USA’s emails to receive deals and the inside scoop.
Happy Halloween from Destiny USA!