Santa returns to Destiny USA on November 20th! Visit Santa at his workshop, sponsored by Nascentia Health in the center atrium on the Commons level, next to Finish Line and DSW.
Click here to view Santa and Destiny USA holiday hours.
Visiting Santa at Destiny USA:
Reservations are strongly encouraged with walk-up visits available as space allows throughout the day. Masks (covering mouth and nose) are strongly encouraged for all guests over the age of two (especially those 12 years old & younger).
Click here to make reservations with Santa. ($4.95 processing fee included).
There will be plenty of fun and magic, as well as a focus on the health and well-being of everyone. Guests are encouraged to plan their visit with Santa ahead of time and review the safety measures being taken based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention here.
Santa has a busy schedule filled with extra special events!
- Grandparents Day: Wednesday, December 1st
- Pet Night*: Monday, November 29th & Monday, December 13th from 5pm – 7pm
- Bring your furry friend to snap a picture with Santa!
- *Feathers, fins and scales not allowed. All pets must be on a leash.
- Santa Cares: Sunday, December 5th & Sunday, December 12th from 10:30am – 11:30am
- Santa Cares is an event held exclusively for children with sensory disabilities. It is held in partnership with Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
- Register here to receive complimentary tickets