Destiny USA will continue its annual tradition of seasonal and holiday musical performances in the Canyon, free and open to the public now through December 23rd, 2015.
SCHEDULE (all located in the Canyon):
- December 11th — 5:00 p.m. – Chittenango Middle School Performance
- December 13th — 1:30 p.m. – The Movement Box Dance Studio Performance
- December 17th — 12:00 p.m. (noon) – Fabius-Pompey School Performance
- December 17th — 6:30 p.m. – Mexico High School Performance
- December 18th — 7:00 p.m. – East Hill Elementary School Performance
- December 20th — 2:00 p.m. – Light of the World Ballet Performance
- December 21st — 6:00 p.m. – Jamesville-DeWitt Orchestra Performance
- December 23rd — 10:30 a.m. – Sherburne-Earlville & Pulaski High School Bands’ Performance
WHEN: Individual performance times vary. Performances run now through December 23, 2015
WHERE: First level of Destiny USA in the Canyon
About Destiny USA
Destiny USA is a 2.4 million square foot tourist destination in Syracuse, NY that includes a strong mix of luxury outlet tenants, restaurants and entertainment. New brands are continuing to open to create a unique and dynamic consumer shopping experience. A stunning three-story glass atrium provides perfect weather year round. Oxford Economics has projected an annual visitation rate of over 25 million visitors from throughout the U.S. and Canada. Destiny USA is expected to be the second most visited shopping center in the country, according to Travel and Leisure magazine. It is the largest LEED® Gold certified retail commercial building in the world.