Destiny USA’s first on-site hotel, Embassy Suites by Hilton, has been under construction since June and is on track for a fall 2017 opening. The hotel will feature all of the signature amenities offered at Embassy Suites, including free made-to-order breakfast each morning, a complimentary two-hour Evening Reception with drinks and snacks and even a swimming pool. All suites will have a separate living area, formal sleeping area and a bar fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Embassy Suites is expected to become the “go-to property” for guests and groups traveling to visit Destiny USA and experience Central New York.
The $48 million hotel project was financed by a lending group led by M&T Bank and joined by Berkshire Bank and Tompkins Trust Company. It has created more than 200 construction jobs and will result in over 70 permanent jobs upon completion. The project is being built by Hueber-Breuer Construction Co., along with a series of local contractors.
Watch for updates in future editions of the Destiny USA Traveler as the “excitement builds.”
At Home, the home décor superstore, has arrived in Central New York at Destiny USA, bringing its endless possibilities and unbeatable value to Syracuse. Located on the first level in the Lord & Taylor wing, At Home occupies 88,000 square feet of space across from Forever 21.
From quirky to traditional, modern to exotic, At Home allows individuals to express their personal style within any budget by choosing from an expansive selection of more than 50,000 items, including seasonal and holiday décor, wall art and decorative accents, rugs, housewares, patio furniture and home furnishings.
“We can’t wait for our guests to discover and personalize the At Home Experience,” said Aiden McGuire, director of marketing for Destiny USA, “At Home knows that everyone has their own unique design ideas in mind and that is reflected by their endless selection of home décor that offers something for every style.”
Holiday Season Hours and Amenities:
- Destiny USA has set a schedule of extended Holiday hours for your convenience. Click here for a listing of our general mall shop hours for the 2016 season. Department store, restaurant and entertainment venue hours may vary.
- Santa Claus will be on site in the Canyon area beginning Saturday, November 5th, through Christmas Eve. Photos with Santa are available for a nominal charge. Check our website destinyusa.com for his scheduled hours on the day of your visit.
- Join us for “A Celebration of the Season” throughout selected dates in November and December. Area talent will be performing in the Canyon to get you in the spirit of the season and enhance your Holiday shopping experience. Whether it’s an orchestra performance, choral group, dance demonstration or even a snippet from a show – you won’t be disappointed! Performance dates and times will be listed in the events section of our website destinyusa.com.
- Three area charities, collectively known as Wrapsody, have banded together to provide gift wrapping services at Destiny USA to raise funds for their causes. Hope for Bereaved, National Council of Negro Women and Clear Path for Veterans will have volunteers on site at three locations between December 2nd and Christmas Eve to get all of your purchases wrapped and ready for giving. Please support them!
- We will be providing complimentary, reusable giant Destiny USA branded shopping bags to all members of registered motorcoach groups this Holiday season! Simply register your group in advance by contacting Rose Hapanowich at firstname.lastname@example.org or 315-466-6000, and, in addition to our Passport of Savings – filled with special deals – your clients will also receive their souvenir bag, compliments of Destiny USA!