|• Greet and welcome all customers while on the selling floor.
• Help build a proactive and solution-oriented customer-centric culture by leading a compelling visual presentation in the store
• Ensure presence of Fashion Leadership through thoughtful understanding of trend messaging, seasonal fashion trend statements
• Update and maintain mannequin and visual presentations that upholds the Macy’s brand
• Create three-dimensional visual merchandising displays
• Ensure accuracy of promotional presentation, merchandise placement of key items, merchandising standards, proper fixture utilization and merchandising techniques
• Collaborate with, teach and support merchandising teams in their workload completion
• Work with all levels of store partners and in alignment with the Regional Visual and Divisional TIPS leaders
• Maintain high customer readiness standards; deliver a clean, neat and easy to shop store environment through maintaining accessibility standards
• Assist people leader with managing workload and/or projects as requested
• Provide feedback and contribute observations via PL
• Meet with People Leader daily to discuss business trends and align on focus for the day
• Perform all applicable sales and/or support duties in addition to the above
• Manager customer service issues to completion as needed
• Lead store activities to ensure customer readiness and exceptional presentation standards. Alert Sales and Customer Experience Manager or Operations and Visual Merchandising Manager of any opportunities that are not aligned with this goal
• Have practical knowledge of store systems ― POS, MPOS, RF equipment, MyClient, MyStore App ― and ability to educate others.
• Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.