Opening Soon! At Embassy Suites by Hilton™ at Destiny USA, we anticipate travelers’ needs and deliver what matters most. All of our guests are welcomed with a two-room suite, free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and complimentary drinks and snacks for two hours every night*. We’re delighted to welcome you in over 230 unique locations, so stay with us and come experience all Embassy Suites has to offer.
As Human Resources Manager, you will fill a leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will attentively oversee the hotel’s personnel as directed and provide support to the General Manager. The responsibilities of the Human Resources Manager are to ensure policy compliance and a positive employee culture for all hotel employees in recruiting, employment, compensation, benefits and training.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have FUN in a team environment.
- At least 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience in a hotel or a related industry; or a 4-year college degree and at least 2 years of related experience; or a 2-year college degree and 3 or more years of related experience.
- Maintain thorough and current knowledge of all Human Resources/employee regulations and laws, and ensure that the property is in compliance.
- Participate in EEO, Unemployment, Wage & Hour, Worker’s Compensation, OSHA, ADA, Immigration and Naturalization Service hearings. Implement policies and programs to guarantee compliance.
- Communicate new policies, information, and directives to all employees.
- Coordinate and monitor recruitment, screening and reference checking of all non-exempt personnel. And recruit, interview and recommend all exempt personnel.
- Maintain employee benefits programs union relations, dues and welfare pension funds..
- Set up, approve, and maintain all wage and salary programs, including performance evaluations.
- Recommend and/or approve all employee transitions, i.e. new hire, transfer, promotion, etc. Assist in creating a positive team-oriented environment which focuses on the guest, through employee development and motivation.
- Conduct training classes.
- Provide a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions