Opening Soon! At Embassy Suites by Hilton™ at Destiny USA, we anticipate travelers’ needs and deliver what matters most. All of our guests are welcomed with a two-room suite, free made-to-order breakfast each morning, and complimentary drinks and snacks for two hours every night*. We’re delighted to welcome you in over 230 unique locations, so stay with us and come experience all Embassy Suites has to offer.
As a Guest Services Manager, you will fill a key leadership role with an industry-recognized leader in hospitality management services. You will coordinate the activities of guest service representatives, drivers, bellmen, telephone operators and night auditors to ensure high-quality guest service. Your experience and expertise will focus on maximizing profits, developing and retaining employees and exceeding guest expectations. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 4 or more years of Hotel Customer Service or Hotel Supervisor/Management experience and brand experience preferred.
- Be incredibly friendly, customer centric, love to smile and have knowledge of the local area.
- Have strong computer skills and brand POS experience.
- Manages and controls the overall front house guest experience to include registration, creative guest problem resolution, correct billing and cordial appreciation upon departure. Motivates staff within all hotel departments and establishes a productive working environment for hotel. Assists to conduct training classes regarding safety, security, department procedures and service guidelines.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Monitor rate efficiency, monitor and credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count.
- Supervises the Night Audit function and monitor the House Charge Worksheet and Flash Report for accuracy.
- Schedules guest service agents, reservation agents, bell staff, van drivers, telephone operators, and other staff within guest services. Oversees their reviews, training and development of staff to achieve hotel service quality standards.
- Assists and/or leads revenue management with the implementation and execution of programs to ensure that the hotel’s room occupancy and Average Daily Rate objectives are met.
- Analyzes and generates guest issue, billing, and daily reports, and communicates information to employees and appropriate departments. Assembles tracks and interprets financial and operational plans for the rooms department to include in the annual hotel budget.
- Maintains procedures for security of monies, guest security and emergency procedures.
- Respond quickly to guest requests or complaints in a friendly manner and appropriate action is taken. Follows up to ensure guest satisfaction. Uses creative reasoning to overcome guest objections and concerns and to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Provides a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management
Benefits for Full Time Employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401K retirement plan
- Short and Long-Term Disability Income*
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Vacation PTO & Holiday/Sick PTO
- Employee Assistance Program
*Specific plans for specific positions