— Presented by Margaritaville, Destiny USA’s Canyon Area will host free, fun family-friendly events and activities all summer long —
Syracuse, NY – Every Tuesday this summer beginning tomorrow, June 26th, and running through August 28th, Destiny USA will be the site of family-friendly fun for kids of all ages. Now in its sixth year at Destiny USA, “Tykes Tuesday” offers a new activity every week from noon until 2:00 p.m. in Destiny USA’s Canyon Area for families looking for something fun to do over the summer break.
The activities, which will be sponsored both by retailers and entertainment venues in Destiny USA, as well as by local organizations, aim to provide educational entertainment for children up to age 12. The program is sponsored by Margaritaville, located on the third level of the Canyon, and is free for both children and parents.
The Tykes Tuesday schedule is as follows:
- June 26: Dave & Buster’s Dinosaur Dance Party
- July 3: Museum of Intrigue’s Escape the Heat Day
- July 10: Literacy Coalition of Onondaga County Summer Learning Day with Daniel Tiger
- July 17: Syracuse Chiefs Baseball Day at Destiny USA
- July 24: All-Star Alley & Tavern Tropical Summer Day
- July 31: Wizarding Day at Destiny USA
- August 7: Share the Road/Upstate Helmet Event Day
- August 14: WonderWorks STEAM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Arts/Math) Day
- August 21: Syracuse University Day Rally with Otto
- August 28: The Apple Store’s Summer Tech Day
Also occurring at Destiny USA this summer is Regal Cinemas’ Summer Movie Express, which will show different G- and PG-rated movies for only $1 every Tuesday and Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. Additionally, a number of retailers, restaurants, and entertainment venues will be providing discounts for families who attend Tykes Tuesday. And, get a free kids meal every Tykes Tuesday at Margaritaville with each purchase of an adult entrée. Flyers with these exclusive discounts will be circulated at the weekly programs.