Syracuse, NY (JUNE 18, 2019) – Tykes Tuesday returns for the 6th year, with the best lineup yet! Sponsored by Golisano Children’s Hospital, Tykes Tuesday events will be held in the Canyon from 12pm-2pm, starting July 2 and running for nine weeks, ending on August 27. Tykes Tuesday runs in conjunction with the $1 Summer Movie Express at Regal Cinemas in Destiny USA.
What is Tykes Tuesday, you ask? It’s a day filled with fun FREE activities each Tuesday of the summer for kids under the age of 12 to enjoy right here at Destiny USA!
- July 2: Baseball Day with the Syracuse Mets
- July 9: Literacy Coalition of Onondaga County Summer Learning Day with Super Why!
- July 16: Apex Entertainment Ultimate Birthday Bash
- July 23: DESTINY DAY!
- July 30: The Apple Store’s Summer Tech Day
- August 6: Early Childhood Alliance with Mister G (National Bilingual Children’s Concert)
- August 13: Syracuse University Rally
- August 20: WonderWorks STEAM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Arts/Math)
- August 27: Syracuse Crunch Day