Syracuse, NY – Whether you’ve been naughty or nice this year, it’s time to visit Santa Claus at Destiny USA, sponsored by Nascentia Health! In coordination with Cherry Hill Programs, the industry-leader in experiential holiday photography experiences, Santa is planning to greet his young fans at his Workshop in the Center Atrium, between DSW and FinishLine on Saturday, November 20th.
Events with Santa return this year including Pet Night and Santa Cares:
- Pet Night*: Monday, November 29th & Monday, December 13th from 5pm – 7pm
- Bring your furry friend to snap a picture with Santa!
- *Feathers, fins and scales not allowed. All pets must be on a leash.
- Santa Cares: Sunday, December 5th & Sunday, December 12th from 10:30am – 11:30am
- Santa Cares is an event held exclusively for children with sensory disabilities. It is held in partnership with Autism Speaks. Autism Speaks is dedicated to promoting solutions for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
- Complimentary tickets for both days can be purchased here.
Santa Claus will be at Destiny USA until Christmas Eve and then he is off to prepare for his big night!
Click here to view Santa’s schedule and Destiny USA’s holiday hours.