Syracuse, NY (JUNE 27, 2019) – As kids celebrate the end of the school year, parents cringe at the thought of the summer slide – the term used to describe the slide backwards from what they have learned. As families around upstate New York are looking for ways to keep the summer fun going, WonderWorks Destiny is offering new ways for “edu-tainment” that will keep kids and parents entertained for hours. Showcased as an amusement park for the mind, this attraction has something exciting for everyone in the family.
“WonderWorks is a great place for staycations, rainy days or day trips to the Syracuse area,” said Nicole Montgomery, General Manager at WonderWorks. “Guests andfamilies will always have a memorable and affordable experience when they come and visit us, while keeping their kids engaged in STEM (Science/Technology/Engineering/Math) exhibits that are fun for all ages.”
Here’s five ways to have family fun this summer at WonderWorks Destiny:
- Play all day – Tickets to WonderWorks grant guests all-day access to over 100 hands-on exhibits for nonstop fun. Guests can ride, climb, play and explore for hours on end with something new to do around every corner. Guests are welcome to come and go as they please throughout the day, as their tickets are valid all day with unlimited re-entry.
- Stay all year – Come for the day but stay all year with the WonderWorks Destiny Annual Pass. For just $42, VIP annual passholders can relive the fun over and over again with unlimited entrances to WonderWorks, endless games of laser tag and countless adventures on the Canyon Climb ropes course. Passholders also have free access to special events throughout the year and receive special promotional discounts. Previous events have included VIP meetings with an astronaut and $10 guest passes all summer long.
- Host friendly competitions – For $12, guests can participate in three games of laser tag in the state-of-the-art arena featuring the latest innovative technology. See who can outplay, outlast and outshoot their opponents, as you go head-to-head in this interactive experience.
- Climb higher – Conquer your fears and test your strength on the 70-foot-high ropes course! The Canyon Climb ropes course features over 80 obstacles on three endurance-testing levels. Located just outside of WonderWorks, Canyon Climb tickets can be purchased on their own or as part of the VIP Combo ticket, which offers guests entrance to WonderWorks, access to the ropes course and one game of laser tag.
- Share special moments – New for summer, WonderWorks birthday parties now offer unlimited activities! Party groups can now enjoy the same fun of WonderWorks, excitement of laser tag and thrills of the rope course as many times as they want and for however long they want!
“We’re thrilled to offer guests a variety of fun,” said Montgomery. Families can spend their day exploring WonderWorks’ signature WonderZones that offer guests a variety of educational and entertaining experiences ranging from physical challenges to space discovery. There’s something inside to pique everyone’s interest.
Located inside Destiny USA, WonderWorks’ hot summer deals offer new ways for family fun that’s better than ever before. To learn about ticket prices and offerings, visit
WonderWorks, the upside-down adventure, is a science-focused, indoor amusement park for the mind that holds something unique and interesting for visitors of all ages. There is non-stop “edu–tainment,” with over 100 hands-on and interactive exhibits that serve a STEM educational purpose to challenge the mind and spark the imagination. WonderWorks has locations in Orlando, Pigeon Forge, Myrtle Beach, Panama City Beach, and Syracuse.
For more information, visit WonderWorksonline.com, and follow @WonderWorksDUSA on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.