Local companies and businesses will be setting up tables on Destiny USA’s third floor with plenty of opportunities for prospective employees to network and exchange resumes. A number of businesses within Destiny USA are also participating in the job fair.
WHEN: October 6th, 4pm – 7pm
WHERE: 3rd Floor
WHO: Syracuse employers and Destiny USA tenants. Current list includes the following (continues to the next page):
– Abercrombie & Fitch
– American Food & Vending
– Anoplate Corporation
– Avon Products Inc.
– Bill Rapp Superstore (please put at front-our main sponsor)
– Brookstone-Destiny USA Store
– CADemension, Inc.
– Chico’s/Soma-Destiny USA Store
– Childtime Learning Center
– CLP Resources
– CPS Recruitment Inc.
– CR Fletcher
– Cumulus Radio Corp.
– Dress Barn-Destiny USA Store
– Dunk & Bright Furniture
– Epilepsy-Pralid, Inc.
– FedEx Ground
– Forever 21-Destiny USA Store
– JC Penney-Destiny USA Store
– Kopp Billing Agency Inc.
– Legal Shield
– Little Luke’s
– Macy’s-Destiny USA Store
– Mohawk Valley Health System-MVHS
– M&T Bank
– New York Life
– Pottery Barn-Destiny USA Store
– Pyramid Management Group, LLC-Destiny USA Client
– Rescue Mission Alliance of Syracuse
– Rite Aid Distribution Center
– Robert Half
– Sears Holding Corporation
– Sephora-Destiny USA Store
– Steve Madden-Destiny USA Store
– SUNY Upstate Medical University
– Swarovski-Destiny USA Store
– Syracuse Behavioral Healthcare
– The Walking Company-Destiny USA Store
– TJ Maxx-Destiny USA
– Time Warner Cable
– Turning Stone
– UG-2-Destiny USA Client
– Universal Protection Service @ Destiny USA
– Victoria’s Secret-Destiny USA Store
– Visiting Nurses Association of CNY
– Williams-Sonoma-Destiny USA Store
– World of Beer-Destiny USA Store
Nearly 50 employers will be participating in the Job Fair, and those interested can also find a list of participants and more information online at http://www.93q.com. Cumulus Radio Corp. can also be reached by phone at 315-472-0200.
Destiny USA is a 2.4 million square foot tourist destination in Syracuse, NY that includes a strong mix of luxury outlet tenants, restaurants and entertainment. New brands are continuing to open to create a unique and dynamic consumer shopping experience. A stunning three-story glass atrium provides perfect weather year round. Oxford Economics has projected an annual visitation rate of over 29 million visitors from throughout the U.S. and Canada. Destiny USA is expected to be the second most visited shopping center in the country, according to Travel and Leisure magazine. It is the largest LEED® Gold certified retail commercial building in the world.