— SU Men’s and Women’s Basketball Games Marked with FREE Carousel Rides, FREE Valet Parking, FREE SU Photobooth, Special “Orange” Deals and Discounts, and Dining Specials all Weekend Long
Syracuse, NY– Fans looking for the best place to watch the Syracuse Orange men’s and women’s basketball teams battle it out in the NCAA tournament this weekend need not look further than Destiny USA. From 500+ beers on tap to 100+ big-screen TV’s, and endless Orange-themed promotions and drink and food specials all weekend long, there’s no shortage of ways to root on the Orange this Saturday, April 2 (Men’s Tipoff: 8:49pm) and Sunday, April 3 (Women’s Tipoff: 8:30 p.m.).
Special SU Basketball Promotions at Destiny USA:
- FREE CAROUSEL RIDES FOR WEARING ORANGE—All guests wearing orange will be able to ride the antique carousel all day long on Saturday and Sunday.
- FREE VALET PARKING FOR ANYONE WEARING ORANGE—Valet parking will be free for guests on Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 between 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. for guests wearing orange.
- ORANGE FLAG AND ORANGE-LIT ATRIUM EXTERIOR—Destiny USA has raised the SU game-day flag atop its rooftop and lit its exterior atrium orange during the nighttime in honor of SU’s historic run.
- “DATE WITH DESTINY” PHOTO BOOTH—SU fans at Destiny USA for this weekend can take a free “date with destiny” commemorative photo with the photobooth located outside of Guest Services on the 3rd level on Saturday and Sunday.
Special SU Basketball Promotions and Specials at Destiny USA:
- BOSTON MARKET—On Saturday, April 2, SU fans will receive 10% off at Boston Market for wearing orange.
- BC SURF AND SPORT—SU fans will receive 15% off regular priced apparel and footwear at BC Surf and Sport when wearing orange. Some exclusions apply, see store for details.
- DAVE & BUSTERS—Dave & Buster’s is your hoops party headquarters, and one of the best places to catch an SU game at Destiny USA with nearly 30 big-screen TV’s and happy hour specials all weekend long!
- FINGER LAKES COFFEE ROASTERS—All week long, Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters will be featuring its “Fiz Syracuse” orange soda for $1 with any purchase at its 2nd level Canyon location.
- GORDON BIERSCH—Happy hour specials will greet SU fans, along with plenty of big-screen TV’s all night long.
- JAMBA JUICE—Mention “Let’s Go Orange” and receive $1 off of Jamba Juice’s signature “Orange C Booster” drink!
- MARGARITAVILLE—Introducing the “Orange is the new Black and Bleu Burger.” With every purchase of one of its famous Black and Bleu burgers, Margaritaville will give away one Blender cup of its 22oz Orange Mango Margarita with a souvenir cup for free. Dine-in only and valid through April 2016. Only guests 21 and over only, one per customer, not valid with any other offers or discounts. Additionally, guests will receive 20% off everything orange in its store.
- MRS. FIELDS COOKIES—Mrs. Fields Cookies is offering a special deal of $1 off its 5″ Basketball Mini Cookie Cake heading into the weekend.
- OAKLEY—Friday through Sunday, Oakley will be offering its exclusive “Friends & Family” discount of 30% off Orange fans’ entire purchase just for wearing SU gear.
- OPTIGOLF—OptiGolf will give 10% off of an hour or more of golf for anyone wearing orange this weekend only! OptiGolf will also have its beer bucket specials: 5 beers for $12.
- REVOLUTIONS—Watch all the madness of college basketball this season on Revolution’s 30-foot screen and HDTV’s throughout the venue. Special gameday packages are available for the weekend games, which include special seating and food pairings. Call for details.
- RUBY TUESDAY—Happy hour specials will be offered all weekend for SU fans.
- SEARS OUTLET—SU fans will enjoy 5% off orange sticker “hot buy” appliances March 30 – April 30.
- TCBY—SU fans will enjoy $1 off its “SU” Orange Dream Breezer Smoothie.
- TGI FRIDAY—Come root on the Orange at TGI Fridays with both drink specials and apps, including $3 Select drafts and $10 endless apps.
- UNO’s PIZZERIA & GRILL—SU fans will find unique $5 drink specials, .50 cent wings and $6 craft beers at Uno’s Pizzeria & Grill. Not to mention specials on its Blood Orange Cosmo, featuring Sky Blood orange vodka, fresh lime juice, agave nectar and cranberry.
- WONDERWORKS—SU fans wearing orange will receive 25% off WonderWorks VIP ticket admission April 1st through 4th.
- WORLD OF BEER—SU fans will enjoy an impressive array of HDTV’s airing the games all weekend long at World of Beer.
In addition, Syracuse University men’s and women’s basketball fans looking to gear up for the historic dual NCAA Final Four appearances will find no shortage of officially licensed merchandise at Destiny USA. From Syracuse Orange hats to branded t-shirts and more, Final Four merchandise is now available for purchase heading into this weekend’s games at the following retailers:
- COOPERSTOWN CONNECTION—SU fans looking for Final Four gear will find it at Cooperstown Connection, located on the 2nd level of Destiny USA. For details, call 315.472. 1717.
- DICK’S SPORTING GOODS—Dick’s Sporting Goods will be receiving a shipment of Final Four merchandise this week, and continues to offer a wide selection of SU gear for men, women and children. For details and availability, call 315.741. 3444.
- MY FAVORITE SPORTS STORE—Official Final Four t-shirts are now on sale at My Favorite Sports Store, located on the 2nd level of Destiny USA. For details, call 315.422.2000.
- UNIVERSITY SPORTS SHOP—SU fans looking for one of the largest selections of SU gear at Destiny USA will find it at University Sports Shop, located just outside Macy’s on the 1st level of Destiny USA. For details, call 315.422. 7200.
Fans are also invited to watch the Syracuse Orange women’s basketball team special “trick shot” video, taken at Destiny USA prior to the NCAA tournament march: https://youtu.be/HaKfgR0g2Jw
About Destiny USA
Shopping, dining and entertainment so big, it needed its own zip code. Welcome to Destiny USA—New York’s largest destination of its kind with over 250 places to shop, dine and play, visited by 26 million guests every year. From an antique carousel to the world’s largest suspended ropes course at WonderWorks to tropical destination Margaritaville, Cheesecake Factory and retail and outlet brands like Apple, Nordstrom rack, Michael Kors and more, there’s something for everyone at Destiny USA. And all of it under one roof with perfect weather year round. Discover the Destiny USA experience and plan your next visit at www.destinyusa.com.