A Magical New Year’s Eve
Magic, fireworks and free family fun on the last evening of the year!
Syracuse, NY (December 19, 2019) – Do you believe in magic? This New Year’s Eve, Destiny USA will once again host “A Magical New Year’s Eve“ family celebration in the Canyon area with a FREE magic show. This year, the magic show will be performed by renowned magician Chris Wheel! Plus, the Embassy Suites by Hilton at Destiny USA will offer a fabulous Fireworks Extravaganza!
A Magical New Year’s Eve:
- Date: Tuesday, December 31st
- Location: The Canyon
- Time: 6pm-8pm
- Schedule Breakdown
- 6pm – 7pm: Join us for a kids dance party with DJ Bella, freebies, family fun, face painting, and ballon animals!
- 7pm – 7:50pm: Magic Show by the Magic of Chris Wheel!
- Location: Embassy Suites by Hilton at Destiny USA
- Time: between 8pm – 8:30pm – Ring in the new year with fireworks brought to you by the Embassy Suites by Hilton at Destiny USA. Tip: the best location to view the fireworks is near the Embassy Suites parking lot on Solar Street.
About Chris Wheel:
Chris Wheel has been amazing audiences for over 15 years! His show, raved by all critics, has been described as artistic, comical, and amazing. His show is GUARANTEED to blow you away, leave you laughing, and wanting more! Not only is Chris Wheel an incredible magician, he is also a Nationally Certified School Psychologist practicing professionally in Central New York! He is a frequent performer at the Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital in Syracuse, New York.
Please Note: Select dining and entertainment will have varying hours on New Year’s Eve. Click here to view a comprehensive list of dining and entertainment hours on New Year’s Eve.