Sip Sip Hooray will be the first-ever wine and liquor store at Destiny USA, featuring over 1,000 choices of wine and liquor from all over the world! We are opening this fall and looking to hire a Wine/Liquor Store Associate to become part of our team.
The wine/liquor store associate will be responsible for sales associate duties & responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our products & recommend the right product. Ideal candidate would be knowledgeable in the wine & spirits industry.
1. 2 years experience in a liquor store setting, knowledge about wines/liquors required.
2. Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
3. Ability to work as a team with the fellow staff.
4. Excellent verbal communication & math skills.
5. Clean background/work history, background checks required.
6. At least 2 job references required.
7. Available to work flexible shifts.
8. Maintain stock, intake deliveries, keep the shelves full & keep the store clean.
9. Minimum age required 21 years or older.
10. Serious enquiries only.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Contact us or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To keep our cashiers as safe as possible, we’ve installed clear plastic barriers, and provided masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer.