Earthbound Trading Company is now looking for dynamic, high-energy people to join our team at the brand new Destiny USA location!
We celebrate our fellow nomadic spirits, those who embrace individuality and crave exploration. We travel the world looking for inspiration, we meet with artisans and bring back our favorite treasures. Our unique collection of merchandise – from apparel and accessories to home decor – ignites adventure and celebrates diversity.
Since 1994, Earthbound Trading Company has provided an eclectic assortment of products at great prices in an environment that creates a sense of adventure and variety for our customers. In order to create that sense of adventure we do several things that are outside the norm of retailers. These things provide each customer with that unique shopping experience that keeps them coming back for more.
Our stores are staffed with friendly, motivated, and well-trained salespeople. We have built a high level of quality and performance into everything we do so that we will gain the respect and loyalty of our customers. It is important to Earthbound Trading Co. to give back to its communities. We partner with multiple charities such as the Arbor Day Foundation, 4Ocean, and The Resource Center to name a few.
Part-Time Key Holder:
- Hourly wage
- 401K available
- Positive, fun work environment
- Assisting the Assistant Store Manager and Store Manager with all day-to-day operations of the store
- Making sure the floor is properly merchandised with freight to floor within 48 hours
- Inventory control and banking responsibilities
- Completing all tasks assigned to them, such as, but not limited to:
- Housekeeping duties
- Stocking and pricing products
- Must be a great salesperson and possess excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, have dependable transportation and self-motivation skills
- Possess a personality that supports efficiency, inspirational leadership qualities, and a can do attitude.