The Third Key’s overall responsibility is to assist the Store Manager in leading a radical customer and employee experience to drive Key Performance Indicator (KPI) results that maximize store performance. As a part of the overall role, a Third Key Performance is based on 3 major areas of responsibility: People, Product and Place.
• Demonstrates and ensures the store team embodies Fossil’s 6 Core Values in a spirit of Collaboration (Be Passionate, Be Relentless, Be Authentic, Have a sense of Humor, Be Resourceful, Be Creative).
• Execute Fossil Brand Philosophy and Company Vision.
• Demonstrates leadership amongst peers by demonstrating personal customer service and selling skills, participating and being fully engaged in team meetings, being proactive in building knowledge of Fossil and the role.
• Partners with Store Manager to acquire skill set to establish goals that are specific, actionable and based on established KPI’s.
• Gain knowledge and develop team-selling skills to deliver a Radical Customer Experience utilizing all training materials provided.
• Provide consistent Radical Customer experience through flawless presentation standards & detailed product knowledge.
• Participates in Floor sets, Plan-o-Gram’s (POG) and all merchandising tasks to ensure they are executed on time and within allowable hours.
• Knows the best sellers, the required placement, and ensures that sales meet or exceed company performance. • Learns product knowledge utilizing tools provided.
• Achieve or exceeds Sales Plan
• Achieves or exceeds Average Dollar Sale (ADS), Items Per Customer (IPC) and Conversion %
• Maximize customer experience through effective time & task management plan.
• Maintains highest level of compliance standards to complete tasks including, but not limited to Fossil’s Policy and Procedures and Loss Prevention Standards.
• Maintains high level of personal integrity and accountability and expects the same from their peer group and is willing to report violations/discrepancies to management (including but not limited to adhering to Loss Prevention practices and policies, work published schedule, accurate timekeeping records, etc.).
• Manages all aspects of Loss Prevention and adheres to external and internal procedures for theft, inventory management and operations controls.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A passion for customer service.
• Relentless, can do attitude.
• Ability to connect with team.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Collaborative, energetic and engaging.
• Retail business comprehension.
• Flexible work schedule.
• Minimum 2 Years Retail Management or Sales Lead experience.
To apply, please visit our Fossil store location or find our posting on indeed.com!
From our Fossil family, we look forward to hearing from you!
Some of our health & safety updates include, employee health & safety standards training, social distancing, masks/gloves required for employees, increased cleaning & sanitation, contactless checkout and limited store capacity & store hours.