The Seasonal Retail Sales Associate will provide general customer assistance in a timely and courteous manner within assigned store section. Provide a fun and interactive shopping experience.
- Greet customers in a pleasant and friendly manner
- Maintain current knowledge of product, merchandise, store and company information in order to provide high quality and informed customer assistance
- Offer assistance with merchandise selections, suggesting complimentary items, colors, candle types, scents, accessories, etc. to meet customer’s apparent needs
- Safety Awareness and thorough knowledge of lifting procedures. Ability to lift 25 to 35 pounds from floor to waist level on a regular basis
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service and a variety of customer assistance and information
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to operate computerized cash register system
- Demonstrated ability to assist with any store cleaning/restocking to keep store appearance at expected levels
- Great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required
- Previous Retail or Customer Service experience
Flexibility in work schedule is also required for possible overtime, work on holidays, and extended hours with minimal notice and as required by operational need. Must be available on Saturdays. We offer time-and-a-half for all Sundays and holidays worked.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Newell Brands is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all employees and applicants for employment with equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law.