At Home, the home décor superstore, provides customers with the greatest assortment of home décor products for every room, every style, at everyday low prices. With an expansive selection of more than 50,000 unique items across broad product categories, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. Founded in Garden Ridge, Texas, outside of San Antonio, in 1979, the Company is headquartered in Plano, Texas. Through our planned growth and expansion, we offer unlimited career possibilities, competitive compensation, great benefits and a great place to work.
Tired of not getting paid for working out? If you are someone who likes to be in constant motion, a motivated, enthusiastic, rock-star who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, then come join a FUN team and loose that gym membership fee – APPLY TODAY!
At Home Part Time Team Members are enthusiastic, passionate about their work and home decor. Our Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in receiving
- Unload, process, and stock freight to correct location, following merchandising guidelines
- Perform store recovery tasks and housekeeping (inside and out) as required during stocking efforts
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages
- Executes company directives, policies and procedures timely, accurately, and thoroughly
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holiday
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.