At Home, the home décor superstore, provides customers with the greatest assortment of home décor products for every room, every style, at everyday low prices. With an expansive selection of more than 50,000 unique items across broad product categories, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. Founded in Garden Ridge, TX, outside of San Antonio, in 1979, the Company is headquartered in Plano, TX. Through our planned growth and expansion, we offer unlimited career possibilities, competitive compensation, an excellent bonus plan, great benefits and a great place to work.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic rock star who enjoys a fast-paced team environment laced with challenges and opportunities, you are coming to the right place, come join a FUN team – APPLY TODAY!
Our regular Full Time and Part Time Team Members perform a variety of tasks as directed by leadership, assists in other areas of the warehouse as needed and follows proper safety and security procedures.
- Provides customers a positive shopping experience
- Regularly performs Manager on Duty (MOD) functions. Responsible for building opening and closing tasks which includes timely openings, operational readiness, troubleshooting, team management, and building security. Partners with General Manager (GM), or in GM’s absence, District Manager, on non-standard issues as they arise.
- Manages all front end audit and cash compliance responsibilities. Ensures team is trained in the processing of all transactions per policy.
- Performs cashier duties accurately while processing all transactions per policy.
- Maintains 5S standards (Sort, Straighten, Systematic cleanup, Standardize and Sustain) in all areas excluding receiving.
- Maintains conditioning and housekeeping (inside and out) standards
- Timely and thorough incident reporting compliance.
- Submits facilities, IT, and store communication requests as needed.
- Drives productivity by training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Performs and trains team on all customer support responsibilities
- Operates all equipment in a safe manner per directed procedures.
- Ensures a safe working and shopping environment while minimizing shrink and damages.
- Plan, delegates and monitors tasks ensuring they are performed in the most efficient manner adhering to policy and procedures.
- Contributes to a customer focused environment while demonstrating excellent service.
- Communicates clearly with customers, team and leadership.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work effectively independently and within a team to perform all tasks as assigned.
- Maintains a positive attitude; works with a sense of urgency; demonstrates timely and thoroughly execution.
- Flexible with an ability to handle multiple tasks where priorities shift with the demands of the business.
At least 18 years old
High School Diploma/Equivalent
At least 12 months of retail, restaurant or customer service supervisory/management experience
Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and some holidays
Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs., team lift 100 lbs.