Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiences—for true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, we’re transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful.
If you seek greater purpose—a place of vision, mission, and lived values—where voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful.
THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE:
Leading through a focus on performance, people, and process, you will support the Retail Operations Manager by supervising a talented team of associates to complete tasks and have accountability for the shipment process, physical inventory and all related inventory functions. This is an opportunity to build deeper levels of operational excellence while stretching into new areas of challenge and professional fulfillment. Explore your professional capabilities and make a meaningful difference for our guests, our associates, our company and your career.
You’ll be tasked with accomplishing these goals by:
- Championing and modeling the Ulta Beauty mission, vision and values
- Meeting/exceeding sales, profitability and operational goals
- Forecasting/adjusting payroll to maximize productivity and workload
- Enhancing the Ulta Beauty brand through “wow” guest experiences
- Reviewing/interpreting financial and operational reporting, including store visit and audit results
- Identifying underperforming metrics and generating strategic solutions that leverage existing tools, programs and resources
- Attracting, hiring and retaining a diverse team of top talent
- Training, coaching and developing direct reports
- Enhancing associate engagement by building a high-performance environment that inspires and encourages
- Promoting operational excellence by sharing best-practices, establishing priorities and providing support
- Ensuring adherence to all Ulta Beauty policies, procedures and standards, including merchandising and visual updates
- Prioritizing tasks and managing store workload
- Protecting company assets and minimizing loss according to store standards and operating procedures, including workplace safety, inventory control and loss prevention
- Supporting continuous improvement by implementing company programs and influencing end-user adoption
The Essentials for Success
Qualified candidates will be retail leaders who possess 1-2+ years of demonstrated experience in attracting, developing and motivating top talent in a dynamic, ever-changing environment—leading associates through the change curve while developing collaborative relationships. Additional requirements include:
- Demonstrated success in driving top-line sales, interpreting reporting data, managing payroll budgets and controlling expenses
- A proven ability to monitor inventory, achieve operational excellence, drive culture and execute merchandising directives
- Proficiency with MS Office and Apple devices
- Strong collaboration, organizational and prioritization skills
- Adaptability to flex to changing priorities and expectations
- The ability to work a flexible, full-time schedule that includes days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to walk
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to reach with hands and arms
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to stand for a minimum of 4 hours
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance