Join this exciting, growing company as an Assistant Store Manager (Manager on Duty) at Destiny USA, Syracuse for the fastest growing premier indoor karting entertainment center. The MOD supervises the Customer Service, Event, Track and Shop teams to ensure effectiveness, productivity and optimization of the facility operations. The MOD is responsible for the compliance of established procedures, practices, and policies for employee and customer satisfaction and security. The Manager is responsible for fulfilling any role on the floor when necessary.
JOB REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS / SKILL / EDUCATION / BACKGROUND
- Able to represent the brand in the store and community
- Resolve complaints and problems as they arise from guests and team members.
- Excellent leadership skills managing and motivating team of 15 employees
- An Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin. is preferred
- 3+ year’s experience in retail management is MANDATORY
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Event Planning experience HIGHLY DESIRABLE
THE MOD JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
MANAGING THE FACILITY
- On the floor at all times w/ Back office duties completed during scheduled “office” hours
- Responsible for meeting core standards at Front End, Track, Pit/Shop, Staff and Events
- Assists team members on the job when needed for breaks, etc.
- Ensures that opening & closing duties are completed
LEADING AND MOTIVATING
- Leader who inspires and motivates the team while recognizing their contributions
- MOD provides coaching, both positive and corrective throughout shift
- MOD is the trusted adviser for team members and is responsible for resolution of guest and team member conflict or dissatisfaction
- Shift implementation of sales information, promotions & event goals including memberships and races,
- Achieves daily goals circulating the floor to motivate, evaluate and recognize team members as needed stepping into any role when needed
- MOD DRIVES SALES by ensuring the team is providing the most authentic racing experience to our guests
- MOD is responsible for setting up employees at beginning of shift for success and recap at end of shift and transfers all actions and goals to next shift MOD
- Completion of weekly Manager Reports and reporting on results to Lead Manager
- Member of interviewing, referencing and training team led by Lead Manager
Benefits include: Two weeks vacation and PTO; 401K, 75% Medical Paid; Significant Growth Opportunity