Apex Entertainment is currently looking for Maintenance Technicians to join our team and help us provide exceptional service to our guests. In this role, you will be tasked with the maintenance of buildings, grounds, and amusement attractions to present a like-new appearance consistently prior to opening for business. You will maintain operating condition consistent with efficient and safe industry practice.
• Corrective maintenance to minimize operational equipment and facility downtime.
• Scheduled preventative maintenance to present a like-new appearance to facilities and environment.
• Handles calls on the automatic pinsetters, corrects pin jams and minor malfunctions and records calls on daily stop sheet.
• Proactively helps keep the entire facility as a while clean and up to standard.
• Performs basic preventive maintenance on machines/Go-Karts.
• Informs Facility Maintenance Manager of potential machine problems.
• Cleans pins as assigned by Technical Operations Leader.
• Maintains a neat and orderly workshop.
• Ensures that lane machine is properly filled, cleaned and maintained.
• Maintains a safe work environment and ensures staff follows all safety rules.
• Any additional tasks assigned by management.
• Maintain detailed attraction logs to ensure daily, weekly, monthly, annual inspections are compliant.
• High School Diploma required or GED equivalent, or currently pursuing one.
• Mechanical background a plus.
• Amusement industry maintenance experience a plus.
• Proven maintenance supervisory and interpersonal skills.
• Must have a driver’s license or reliable transportation.
• Minimum age of 18 years old.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, weekends and holidays.