WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with 40,000 square feet of “edu-tainment”. The attraction combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination. WonderWorks Syracuse is looking for dynamic people to join our team!
WonderWorks is seeking dependable, team-oriented individuals with high energy and a passion for delivering superior guest service. Qualified candidates must be willing to work a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment. Wonderworks is open 7 days a week, Mon-Thurs 11-8pm, Fri-Sat 10-10pm, Sunday 11-6pm. All positions require weekend, night, and holiday.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
REGULAR ATTENDANCE is required. Night, holiday, and weekend availability is a must to be considered for the position. Primarily shifts will be on weekends, with some weekday depending on business trends and volume. Flexibility with availability is ideal.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Welcome, greet and interact with guests in the assigned
• Describe exhibits, answer guest questions, and communicate safety related information
• Ability to explain and operate all exhibits in a safe manner.
• Guide and direct guests through the exhibit area while answering questions and providing information as appropriate.
• Cleaning will be required at times to maintain facility and exhibit appearance according to WonderWorks standards by cleaning floor surface, dusting counters and displays using cloths, brooms, brushes and/or cleaning agents
• Refer guest complaints and/or incidents to the Manager on Duty
• Follow checklist for required duties and timelines
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Exhibits department as directed by the immediate lead or manager.
• Attend scheduled shift and employee meetings as required
• Act as a guide to the lazertag facility by explaining how the games work and preparing guests for play time. Explain and demonstrate the function of the lazertag vest and gun to guests.
• Explain and demonstrate the functions of the lazertag vest and gun to guests.
• Manage the queue line for lazertag, maximizing time efficiency while ensuring guest satisfaction.
• Perform other duties as assigned.