Senior Alternative Income Account Representative
Destiny USA, Syracuse, New York
CNY Marketing Solutions, who is the exclusive broker for largest private developer of shopping centers in the Northeast, is currently accepting applications for the position of Senior Alternative Income Account Representative at Destiny USA.
Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
- Work with existing tenant base and beyond on various marketing, advertising and promotional programs which ultimately translate to increase in sales volume and exposure.
- Promote and negotiate “Sponsorship” opportunities/agreements with outside companies.
- Negotiating competitive licensing advertising deals and constantly looking for an alternative way to increase revenue for the center.
- Assist and work closely with Marketing Director and Marketing Department in general.
- Continuously review, analyze and visit competitive shopping centers and competitive advertising programs.
- Introduce new alternative advertising opportunities when and where applicable.
- Understanding and enforcing all clauses and conditions of our standard advertising license agreements and legal documents.
- Pitch Destiny USA tenants on co-op programs.
- Analyzing revenue, sales, budget, marketing, and various reports, as well as keeping accurate and updated alternative income in-house business records.
Qualifications – Candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communications or equivalent education or experience.
- Excellent written, organizational, and oral communication skills.
- Sponsorship selling experience preferred.
- An enthusiastic and driven personality.
- Previous sales and/or advertising and marketing experience is encouraged, not required.
The position offers a competitive salary and uncapped commissions. We also offer an excellent benefits package including paid health coverage, RX program, group term life insurance, short-term and long-term disability coverage, 401(k) program, paid vacation/sick time/holidays, and an educational assistance program.
Interested applicants can pick up a resume at Destiny USA in the 4th floor management office and send a resume and cover letter to Vincent Trichilo at VincentTrichilo@pyramidmg.com.