Now Open: Cantina Laredo
Authentic Mexican restaurant reopens at Destiny USA
Syracuse, NY – The taste of modern Mexican cuisine is back! Cantina Laredo has reopened at Destiny USA!
Founded in 1984, the Dallas company calls itself “the taste of modern Mexico” and offers fajitas, tacos, and burritos coupled with signature sauces and guacamole made fresh at table side.
Cantina Laredo’s operating hours are for the next five days are:
- Thursday, November 12th – Saturday, November 14th: 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, November 15th: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 16th: 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Cantina Laredo’s normal operating hours will be:
- Monday – Friday: 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Cantina Laredo has initiated several safety procedures in order to keep guests and employees safe. These include daily employee screenings, mandatory mask wearing (employees will also be wearing gloves), hand sanitizer and washing stations available, cleaning and sanitizing surfaces frequently, and adhering to social distancing guidelines.
Cantina Laredo is located on the first level, in The Canyon. Click here to view Cantina Laredo’s website to make reservations and view hours.