— Surveys and guest feedback leads to all-new local loyalty program, family friendly menu with new pricing, daily specials, promotions and weekly live entertainment —
Syracuse, NY – Central New Yorkers have spoken. And Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville atDestiny USA has listened. Beginning today, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville restaurant at Destiny USA is pleased to rollout significant guest-driven changes to its pricing, menu, daily specials and entertainment—all designed to make Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville restaurant at Destiny USA Central New York’s family-friendly neighborhood dining and entertainment destination.
“Margaritaville is constantly looking for ways to enhance and improve the guest experience, and it starts with listening to our guests, taking their suggestions and feedback, and putting them into action,” said David Crabtree, President/CEO for International Meal Company U.S. “That’s exactly what we’ve done and we’re excited to re-introduce the Margaritaville brand to Central New York with numerous enhancements designed to make an unforgettable guest experience even more memorable.”
“We are ecstatic with the input we’ve received from our guests, and we’re excited to make some changes while we continue offering a laid back Margaritaville lifestyle to Syracuse,” said Kathleen Wiseman, General Manager, Margaritaville Destiny USA. “Margaritaville is all about treating yourself to great food and drinks while enjoying great music and escaping reality, whether you’re an international tourist or Central New York native.”
Revamped dining and entertainment offerings at Margaritaville Destiny USA include:
- NEW: Simplified “Scratch” Menu: The revised Margaritaville menu invites guests to unwind with house-made margaritas, frozen boat drinks and cold LandShark Lager along with signature food items like the Cheeseburger in Paradise, and our Hand-Battered Chicken Tenders. Another notable menu item includes the LandShark Lager Fish & Chips – hand-dipped in LandShark batter, fried golden brown and served with jalapeno tartar sauce.
- NEW: Local Loyalty Program: Guests can earn 1 point for every dollar spent on food and beverage at Margaritaville at Destiny USA. Guests can also earn a bonus 25 points simply by signing up by texting “JOIN” to 315-217-6082.
- NEW: Kids Eat Free Every “Tykes Tuesday” and Sundays: kids eat free every Tuesday and Sunday with the purchase of an adult entrée. Margaritaville is the official sponsor of Tykes Tuesday this summer at Destiny USA which is currently running through August 22nd.
- NEW: Livin’ for the Weekend Weekday Specials for $9.99: Margaritaville Syracuse now offers weekday specials available from open until 4 PM. Guests can enjoy Fish Taco Tuesday, for example, for only $9.99 – including entrée and a non-alcoholic beverage.
- NEW: Daily Promotions and Entertainment Calendar: Enjoy a great value and experience every day of the week at Margaritaville with promotions such as $1 Draft Mondays and All-Day Happy Hour and Trivia Night on Wednesdays.
Margaritaville is open 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Wednesday, 11 a.m. to 12 a.m. Thursdays, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. Friday and Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday.
For more information, visit Follow Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Syracuse on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/MargaritavilleSyracuse/.