— Ginormous TV’s, football-themed specials and giveaways await fans looking for an unforgettable Big Game viewing experience —
Syracuse, NY- Football fans looking to catch the Big Game on February 7th at 6:30 p.m. will find no shortage of ways to soak in the football, freebies and fun at Destiny USA. Multiple dining and entertainment venues will be offering football-themed food and drink specials, freebies and prizes alongside the Big Game itself, including:
- CANTINA LAREDO: In celebration of the Big Game, Cantina Laredo “Club Members” will enjoy a Fajita Special for just $10, including the restaurant’s popular steak and chicken combination.
- DAVE & BUSTER’S: Gather your crew and head to Dave & Buster’s for big-time, Big Game fun and excitement! In addition to soaking in some of the biggest TV’s on property, guests will enjoy all-you-can-eat wings, in addition to a $10 Power Card for just $19.99 per person on Super Bowl Sunday only. Guests will also enjoy 22oz Bud Lights for $3.50. Have a larger party? Book its private room for February 7th for only $24.99 per person (does not include tax or gratuity); must be for groups of 20 – 40 people or for 1 large group of 40 – 60. Call 315-401-3706 for details or to book now.
- KOTO JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE AND SUSHI: Koto’s Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi is offering Big Game specials, including half-off appetizers and a special game-time happy hour with half-off house drinks and house wines, drafts and sushi rolls. Dine in only.
- MELTING POT: Big Game fans heading to the Melting Pot at Destiny USA will find “Ladies Night Out,” with specials all night long: http://www.meltingpot.com/special-occasions/ladies-night.aspx.
- OPTIGOLF: Join OptiGolf for the Big Game from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for unlimited golf and draft beer and soda for $35 per person. Prizes and games will be available during the Big Game.
- REVOLUTIONS: Fans looking to soak in the excitement of the Big Game with fun giveaways and unbeatable dining deals will find it all at Revolutions. For a flat fee of $50, fans will enjoy an all-you-can eat buffet complete with four drink tickets…not to mention some of the largest flat-screen TV’s on-site.
- TGI FRIDAYS: All that Big Game excitement got you hungry? Then head to TGI Fridays for free (that’s right, FREE) boneless wings and mozzarella sticks during halftime of the Big Game.
- UNO’S PIZZERIA:
- All day Big Game Sunday, Uno’s Pizzeria will be offering half-off appetizers, in addition to a host of drink specials, including:
- $3.00 20oz. Pilsner Miller Lite Coors Light or select well drinks
- $4.00 Wine – Canyon Road, Cabernet or Chardonnay
- $5.00 Select Premium drinks Jack Daniel’s Tanqueray, Tito’s, Captain Morgan & Dewar’s
- WORLD OF BEER: Join World of Beer for your chance to win prizes during the Big Game, including a giant 50-inch HD TV! Drawing at halftime on February 7th (Must be present to win).
Guests looking to make an all-day adventure of the Big Game are reminded to take advantage of the big-time fun and savings of the Destiny USA Winter Fun Day Pass, which offers guests admission into four of 13 participating entertainment and restaurant venues at one low cost. With each Day Pass purchase, guests will receive a barcoded card to be used at four venues, along with a free Carousel ride. A guest has 24 hours to use the Winter Fun Day Pass starting with the first entertainment venue they choose. Passes can be purchased online or at the 3rd level Guest Services location.
Destiny USA is a 2.4 million square foot tourist destination in Syracuse, NY that includes a strong mix of luxury outlet tenants, restaurants and entertainment. New brands are continuing to open to create a unique and dynamic consumer shopping experience. A stunning three-story glass atrium provides perfect weather year round. Oxford Economics has projected an annual visitation rate of over 25 million visitors from throughout the U.S. and Canada. Destiny USA is expected to be the second most visited shopping center in the country, according to Travel and Leisure magazine It is the largest LEED® Gold certified retail commercial building in the world.