— Seven new dining and entertainment options and FREE New York State Fair admission headline Summer Fun Day Pass lineup this summer —
Syracuse, NY – Summer just got “funner” with the return of the popular Destiny USA Summer Fun Day Pass, which now includes FREE admission to the 2016 New York State Fair as an added bonus. Now through September 5th, the Day Pass offers guests admission into any four of Destiny USA’s 20 participating entertainment and restaurant venues—seven of which are new this summer, including Build-a-Bear Workshop, Johnny Rockets and more—at one low price, with savings up to 50% per person.*
“We are incredibly excited to partner with the New York State Fair and bring back the Summer Fun Day Pass with more excitement and value than ever before,” said Aiden McGuire, Director of Marketing, Destiny USA. “Both Destiny USA and the New York State Fair continue to attract tourists to Destiny USA and Central New York. In fact, more than 60% of Day Pass sales come from greater than 50 miles away. Simply put, there’s never been a better way for visitors to experience Central New York’s top attractions for one low price this summer.”
“This exciting partnership brings together two of the state’s top destinations for dining and entertainment,” said Troy Waffner, Acting Fair Director. “The Summer Fun Day Pass has been an incredible value, and adding a free admission to the Fair makes it even better. Tourists will experience the exciting, wild rides on the best midway in the Northeast, get up close to animals, taste amazing foods and see some of the world’s best entertainers on our Chevy Court stage.”
“We are excited by the collaborative efforts of Destiny USA and the New York State Fair to grow the Central New York tourism economy,” said David Holder, president, Visit Syracuse. “They have invested a great deal of resources and effort globally to attract international travelers over the past few years. This is a winning partnership sure to stimulate an influx of more tourists into Syracuse.”
In addition to free admission to the New York State Fair, new to the Summer Fun Day Pass this summer is the addition of Build-A-Bear Workshop, Cantina Laredo, Gordon Biersch, Johnny Rockets, PF Chang’s, Sweet Yummy and TGI Fridays.
The Summer Fun Day Pass allows guests to build their adventure by choosing any combination of four of the following 20 participating entertainment and dining venues:
- 5WITS: One Adventure
- Amazing Mirror Maze: General Admission
- Billy Beez: General Admission (One Accompanying Adult is Free)
- Build-A-Bear Workshop: Lil’ Buttercream Cub
- Canyon Climb: One Ropes Climb
- Dave & Busters: $10 Power Card
- GlowGolf: One Round of Golf
- LazerTag: Three Games of Lazer Tag
- OptiGolf: 30 Minutes of Golf (Includes Clubs)
- Pole Position Raceway: Adult Race Package (Waive Temporary License)
- Revolutions: Two Games (Includes Shoes)
- SkyTykes: One Ropes Climb (Must Be 48” or Less)
- WonderWorks: General Admission
- Cantina Laredo: Gourmet Enchiladas or Specialty Tacos
- Gordon Biersch:
- Adults: Exclusive “Day Pass” Pizza, or GB Chopped Salad, or “Destiny Burger” or CBLT. Kids: Mac and Cheese with Choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries, or Cheese Pizza, or Pepperoni, or Cheeseburger with Choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries, or Chicken Sandwich with Cheese with Choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries, or Pasta Marinara with choice of Seasonal Fruit or Fries
- Johnny Rockets:
- Adults: Original Burger, or Streamliner Burger, or Rocket Dog, Fries, and Soda. Kids: Mini Burgers (2), or Grilled Cheese, or Mini Hot Dogs, Fries, and Soda
- Margaritaville: One Signature Margarita or One Appetizer (Excluding Nachos)
- F. Chang’s: Any Lunch Menu Entrée
- SweetYummy: One Regular Size Cup of Frozen Yogurt with Toppings (up to 14 oz), or Smoothie, or Milkshake, or Regular Ice Cream, or Crepe and Waffle
- TGI Fridays: Pick Three! One Style of Wings (Boneless or Traditional), then any TWO of the following:
- Crispy Green Bean Fries
- Mozzarella Sticks
- Loaded Potato Skins
- Pan-Seared Pot Stickers
- Warm Pretzels with Craft Beer-Cheese Dipping Sauce
With each Day Pass purchase, guests will receive a barcoded card to be used at four venues, along with a free Carousel ride. A guest has 24 hours to use the Summer Fun Day Pass starting with the first entertainment venue they choose. All four venues must be used prior to Fair entry. Day Pass must be surrendered at New York State Fair for free Fair admission.
Purchase the Day Pass online at www.destinyusa.com/summer or visit Destiny USA’s Guest Services desk on the third level of Destiny USA, near World of Beer.
Children’s Day Pass is available for $38 plus applicable sales tax (ages 12 and younger – age and weight restrictions apply) and Adult Day Passes are available for $48 plus applicable sales tax.
* 50% savings compared to purchasing individual venue passes separately.
About Destiny USA
Shopping, dining and entertainment so big, it needed its own zip code. Welcome to Destiny USA—New York’s largest destination of its kind with over 250 places to shop, dine and play, visited by 26 million guests every year. From an antique carousel to the world’s largest suspended ropes course at WonderWorks to tropical destination Margaritaville, Cheesecake Factory and retail and outlet brands like Apple, Nordstrom rack, Michael Kors and more, there’s something for everyone at Destiny USA. And all of it under one roof with perfect weather year round. Discover the Destiny USA experience and plan your next visit at www.destinyusa.com.