— Destiny USA offers complimentary valet parking, exclusive savings and more for Canadians traveling Thanksgiving weekend —
Syracuse, NY- Destiny USA, New York’s largest shopping, dining and entertainment destination in New York, is rolling out the red carpet for Canadians looking for big-time savings, shopping and family fun during Canadian Thanksgiving weekend. Now through Monday, October 10, Canadians that visit Destiny USA will not only receive complimentary valet parking, but also a special “Passport of Savings” coupon booklet, which is packed with exclusive deals and discounts that can be used at a wide range of 250 venues and experiences to choose from.
“We are very thankful for our Canadian guests who continue to make Destiny USA their one-stop travel destination to experience the best in shopping, dining and entertainment,” Aiden McGuire, Director of Marketing of Destiny USA, said. “From valet parking to special deals and offers property-wide, this is our way of saying ‘thank you’ for choosing Destiny USA to shop, dine and play, and we look forward to welcoming our Canadian friends.”
Destiny USA Hours for Monday, October 10: 10:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Canadian Thanksgiving Offers and Promotions:
- Complimentary Valet Parking—Present valid proof of Canadian residency during Canadian Thanksgiving weekend to receive complimentary valet parking. It’s the perfect reward for making the trip to New York’s largest shopping, dining and entertainment destination in Syracuse, New York. Valet is located outside of the Cheesecake Factory entrance at Destiny USA.
- Complimentary Carousel Rides—Present valid proof of Canadian residency during Canadian Thanksgiving weekend to receive complimentary rides on Destiny USA’s 107-year old antique carousel, located near the Food Court.
- Passport of Savings—Canadian guests can claim their Passport of Savings at any Guest Services location (located on the first floor underneath the carousel, and on the third floor outside of World of Beer). Destiny USA’s Passport of Savings is full of exclusive deals and discounts offered across its facility.
- Canadian Pride Flown High—Canadian guests will notice that Destiny USA proudly flies the Canadian Flag at the entrance above the Cheesecake Factory, not just during Thanksgiving weekend, but year round.
What’s New at Destiny USA
- Lush—Lush, featuring cosmetics and bath and body items, is now OPEN on the 2nd level of Destiny USA and is committed to making effective products from fresh, organic fruit and vegetables, the finest essential oils and safe synthetics with no animal testing. Lush invents its own products and fragrances and every item is made fresh, by hand, using little or no preservatives or packaging, using only vegetarian ingredients. All of their products are exclusive to the store; you won’t find them anywhere else!
- Torrid—Torrid, the ultimate destination for fashion designed specifically for the curvy girl, has opened its doors at Destiny USA. With apparel created for sizes 12 to 28 and all of the trendy accessories to go with it, Torrid is a one-stop shop that’s one of a kind. Boasting a fun and friendly atmosphere, Torrid carries a wide variety of fashion-forward merchandise including denim, novelty t-shirts, lingerie, shoes, gifts, beauty products, and much more. Fashionistas can find the store on the 2nd floor of Destiny USA’s Expansion across from VF Outlet.
- White Barn Candle—Stop and smell the happy! For over 20 years, Bath & Body Works has created the scents that make you smile with exclusive fragrances that have become America’s favorites. Whether you’re shopping for fragrant body care or a White Barn 3-wick candle, they have hundreds of quality products perfect for treating yourself or someone else.
- Mystery Room—Indulge in your detective fantasies by working in a group collectively to solve a mystery or figure out how to unlock a door. Located on the 2rd Level, near the Canyon.
About Destiny USA
Shopping, dining and entertainment so big, it needed its own zip code. Welcome to Destiny USA—New York’s largest destination of its kind with over 250 places to shop, dine and play, visited by 26 million guests every year. From an antique carousel to the world’s largest suspended ropes course at WonderWorks to tropical destination Margaritaville, Cheesecake Factory and retail and outlet brands like Apple, Nordstrom rack, Michael Kors and more, there’s something for everyone at Destiny USA. And all of it under one roof with perfect weather year round. Discover the Destiny USA experience and plan your next visit at www.destinyusa.com.