— Free carousel rides, valet parking and Irish-themed dining specials offered all day Thursday —
Syracuse, NY- Destiny USA is offering special St. Patrick’s Day offers and promotions on Thursday, March 17. From free carousel rides for wearing green to Irish-themed drink and food specials all day long, guests will find no shortage of ways to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with friends and family at Destiny USA.
St. Patrick’s Day Promotions at Destiny USA:
- LUCK OF THE STYLISH—Destiny USA will be giving away FREE 4-packs of its popular Winter Fun Day Passes to random guests at random times throughout the day dressed in festive green apparel at Destiny USA. The Winter Fun Day Pass allows guests the opportunity to enjoy any four of the 13 participating attractions at Destiny USA at one low price through March 20.
- FREE GINORMOUS GREEN SHOPPING BAGS—Guests can receive a free “green” ginormous Destiny USA shopping bag just by dropping by the Guest Services location on the first floor underneath the carousel.
- FREE CAROUSEL RIDES FOR WEARING GREEN—All guests wearing green will be able to ride the antique carousel all day long on St. Patrick’s Day.
- FREE VALET PARKING FOR “GREEN” VEHICLES—Valet parking will be free for guests on St. Patrick’s Day at Destiny USA who drive “green” (IE: eco-friendly) vehicles, including hybrid or electric models.
St. Patrick’s Day Dining Specials at Destiny USA:
- IHOP—Guests who parade their way to IHOP will receive a $1 shortstack of buttermilk pancakes for wearing green on Thursday at Destiny USA.
- KOTO JAPANESE STEAKHOUSE—Guests looking for a little luck on St. Patrick’s Day will find it at Koto Japanese Steakhouse with the “Lucky Roll” (Crab meat, steamed shrimp, asparagus topped with avocado and spicy mayo).
- F. CHANGS—On St. Patrick’s Day, PF Changs will be releasing a new house-made ginger beer. Stop in to P.F Changs to try the new “Luck of the Ginger” beer with Jameson Whiskey.
- PANERA—Swing by Panera at Destiny USA to pick up a celebratory loaf of Irish Soda Bread, made from Panera’s non-traditional recipe consisting of buttermilk, currants, eggs and a hint of caraway. Sláinte!
- REVOLUTIONS—This St. Patrick’s Day, Revolutions is offering 2-for-1 drinks all day, along with the chance to enjoy a $5 1/2lb cheeseburger! Dine in only.
- TGI Fridays—Enjoy $3 14-ounce draft specials (Bud Light, Miller, Coors), along with $5 Jameson Irish Whiskey and $10 Endless appetizers.
- WORLD OF BEER—Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at World Of Beer with “America’s Stout” specials all day long.
About Destiny USA
Shopping, dining and entertainment so big, it needed its own zip code. Welcome to Destiny USA—New York’s largest destination of its kind with over 250 places to shop, dine and play, visited by 26 million guests every year. From an antique carousel to the world’s largest suspended ropes course at WonderWorks to tropical destination Margaritaville, Cheesecake Factory and retail and outlet brands like Apple, Nordstrom rack, Michael Kors and more, there’s something for everyone at Destiny USA. And all of it under one roof with perfect weather year round. Discover the Destiny USA experience and plan your next visit at www.destinyusa.com.