We are EXTRAORDINARY. Our unique sparkle makes every person, product or space more glamorous and it brings a feeling of delight and surprise to peoples’ lives. We are extraordinary through our heritage and our passion for craftsmanship and creativity.
We are EVERYDAY in the sense that our products are perfect not only for special occasions, but for every mood, occasion and budget. They are on trend, appealing to the tastes of today’s consumers and affordable.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
You will work in a fascinating field, as part of a motivated, dynamic team, within the world of fashion, jewelry, and accessories.
Exceptional Swarovski sales consultants represent the company as brand ambassadors providing the ultimate customer experience along with maximizing overall store sales opportunities and creating a “Crystal World” for all new and existing Swarovski customers.
Sales Consultants are accountable for individual performance goals through the following expectations:
- Responsible for maintaining personal sales budget including but not limited to, Be Swarovski Customers, Conversion, and Swarovski Crystal Society Sales.
- Drives brand loyalty by adopting experiential selling techniques, through nurturing authentic relationships, and creating unexpected gestures to consistently provide the ultimate consumer experience.
- Maintains highest level of customer service by demonstrating products to customers, assisting customers in trying on items, explaining benefits, and being proficient and confident in product knowledge including features, price, quality, value, and additional information.
- Actively participates in personal learning journey and utilizes all learning resources to impact customer experience and sales.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels internal and external.
- Creates and nurtures authentic relationships through consistent application of the Swarovski Signature Connections Clientele program. Follows through on customer’s requests for specific items and notifies customer of new products that fit the customer profile.
- Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Must be able to work alone or with minimum amount of supervision.
- Must be able to articulately convey the brand language.
- Display enthusiasm and promote a cohesive group working environment; work closely and act as Team Lead; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team spirit.
- Oversee Part Time Sales Consultants to encourage, engage, and hold accountable for meeting their daily sales objectives.
- Represent brand and fashion element appropriately at all times.
- Must be proficient and confident in product knowledge.
- Process customer’s orders by retrieving product from stock, each piece is pulled from packaging and carefully inspected by the Sales Consultant. Items are processed through register, gift wrapped if appropriate, and packaged.
- Process POS register transactions in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains up-to-date product and company knowledge by reading Swarovski periodicals and announcements. Attends product training sessions and applies learning to the job.
- Ensures effective store presentation by cleaning shelves, counters, or tables. Stocking or replenishing merchandise in fixtures as needed.
- Sets up visual /marketing displays and arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales according to plan-o-gram.
- Ensures pricing on merchandise is accurate.
- Follows store opening and closing procedures, to include cash reconciliation procedures.
- Researches and monitors competitors’ activities and communicates trends to supervisors.
- Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures and communicates LP issues to the Store Manager.
- Participates in special events and promotions to enhance sales.
- Participate in Inventory and Inventory control programs.
- Operational Responsibilities include cleaning, trash removal, backroom/rest room maintenance, mopping floors, etc.
WHAT WE EXPECT
As an ideal candidate, you will be a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be results oriented, able to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment, metrics driven, poised and confident, and have a passion for selling.
In addition –
- Candidates must have 6 – 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background to include having worked in a goal/metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent
WHAT WE OFFER
- Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
- Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
- Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
- Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
- Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
To be considered, please email your résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: Swarovski Full Time Sales Consultant