Strong Spas is the largest high end spa manufacturer in the northeast. We are currently looking for spa consultants and a spa consultant team leader. If you have strong people skills, excellent follow up, and superior listening skills this may be the position for you. We are looking for someone that can be assertive and has experience with pools, spas or high end leisure items. Some college preferred or applicable experience. Candidate must be available to work evenings and weekends. Please contact Kathy at 570-275-2700 #129, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Spa Consultant Team Leader – Duties and Responsibilities
- Training Sales staff with respect to the managed sales process, water chemistry, and product knowledge.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining a sales staff ‘image standard’ including dress code and personal grooming.
- Scheduling of all sales staff hours, including trade shows and other off-site events.
- Ensuring that all new customer sales have had proper follow up by the respective salesman. This includes but is not limited to; proper placement of order, financing, site checks and PDIs, warranty registration, and eNewsletter subscription.
- Identifying new and existing trade and mall shows that may have sales potential.
- Maintaining all show and showroom materials and equipment including signage, props, hardware, forms and stationary and general show supplies.
- Producing accurate Weekly and Monthly sales reports.
- Tracking and updating the On-Line inventory to ensure it is always accurate.
- Ensuring that Storefront responsibilities are being done by staff including cleaning, opening and closing procedures, etc.
- Obtain factory sales training as soon as possible, and ensure that all sales staff receives factory sales training.
Spa Consultant- Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct the “On-floor” selling process with potential customers.
- Follow-up to convert potential customers into real customers.
- Learn P.O.S. system for creating layaways, invoices, taking payments, etc.
- Handle chemical and accessory sales.
- Perform water chemistry tests, be proficient in water chemistry and the Arctic chemical procedures, and help customers with water chemistry questions.
- Handle / field customer service calls, logging calls in the Service Log Book.
- Keep showroom area (including washroom) clean and well-appointed.
- Attend and provide active input at sales meetings and other meetings of the company, as they occur.
- Handle paperwork associated with managing spa sales (including financing, stock listing, and other aspects, as appropriate).
- Handle paperwork associated with lead management.
- Participate in shows (i.e. home shows, trade shows, parking lot sales, etc) off-site.
- Maintain a database of existing / previous customers, stay in touch with these customers to encourage additional chemical / accessory sales and to generate referrals.
- Receive and sign in product that comes to the store, consistent with the store’s existing policies.
- Re-order stock as necessary (including chemicals, accessories and hot tubs) using the P.O.S. Purchase Order system, or alert the proper persons responsible for ordering product that it is low / requires ordering.
- Go to on-site inspections or deliveries of customer products as deemed necessary and / or useful, from time to time.
- Open / Close the store, according to the Opening / Closing Procedures.
- Handle end-of-day cash-outs.
- Other tasks, as required