Do you play board games? Do you enjoy puzzles? Are you a fan of pop culture? Then Mind Games is the place of fun environment with competitive pay.
Mind Games is a leading chain of retail stores in North America specializing in family and tabletop games, RPGs, CCGs/TCGs, pop culture and toys for creative minds at play. We are looking for upbeat, energetic and positive individuals to join our team!
Sales associates are responsible for:
- Achieving daily personal sales targets
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- General upkeep of the sales floor
- Demoing r/c products and toys for customers
- Completion of all assigned tasks
- Cash handling
- Key holders will also be responsible for opening and closing the store
Our Ideal applicant will have:
- 2+ years in a retail/sales oriented position
- Age 19+ due to the nature of products sold
- Knowledge of pop culture, toys, puzzles, board games and trading card games is preferred.
Please apply at mindgames.ca/careers