The Sales Ambassador is a position responsible for supporting the team in achieving all company goals and initiatives. The sales associate represents the brand, operates in a professional manner, engages customers, and maintains store standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Including but not limited to the following
- Demonstrates exceptional selling skills
- Have an uncompromising level of business ethics and integrity
- Maintains appropriate stock levels and ensures that all styles and sizes are represented
- Follows company standards of merchandise presentation, signage and display
- Embraces responsibility of assigned tasks given by management team Guarantees company assets by ensuring adherence to all loss prevention procedures
- Proactively contributes to creating a team atmosphere that is enjoyable
- Constructively shares suggestions, ideas and concerns with management team
- Leads by example and works with Store Management on improving personal key performance indicators through sales driven techniques
Focus on Exceptional Customer Experience
- Greet each customer that is in the store/kiosk and provide prompt, courteous, and friendly service and thank each customer after each transaction
- Find out the customer’s needs, recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise
- Lead by example and empower co-workers to do what it takes to create an exceptional customer experience
- Be a role model and motivate employees to attain individual and team sales goals daily
- Good communication skills (verbally and written)
- Customer service orientation
- High energy level
- Knowledge of company products and company standards
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- High school diploma or GED
- Flexible work schedule (which may include nights, weekends, holidays and long hours) and regular attendance is necessary
- Some travel may be requested
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure
- Desire to succeed in a high growth, fast-paced retail environment
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee will encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to move merchandise with appropriate equipment to and from backroom and sales floor
- Ability to place and arrange items on all shelves and racks
- Ability to climb and descend ladders carrying merchandise
- Ability to lift 30 pounds or more with assistance
- Ability to be on your feet for at least 8 hours per shift and to continuously move around all areas of the store on a daily basis
- Ability to work outside in various weather conditions
- Ability to also be required to stand, walk, kneel, or balance for a duration of time
- Ability to read instructions, reports and information on computer/register screens and to key information into computer
This job specification should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.