Want to celebrate body positivity and inclusive fashion? Lane Bryant is currently seeking sale associates interested in styling women.
- Support a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Client.
- Demonstrate selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Drive store goals with each segment.
- Build Guest Loyalty by team selling to create outfits for all her needs and drive credit.
- Support event execution.
- Maintain awareness of all sales and promotions.
- Effectively handle multiple Guests and projects.
- Partner with Store Leadership Team to execute floor sets to visual brand standards.
- Replenish Sales Floor as needed.
- Execute Store Maintenance checklists (neat, clean and tidy) including Service Desk.
- Responsible for contributing to the efforts to prevent shrink and safety awareness.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- 1 year of specialty retail experience.
- High school diploma required.
- Minimum legal age requirement must be 16 years of age.
- Must be available weekends.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
Ranges between 12 and 24 hours a week. Employees enjoy a 50% off discount. Stop by and speak to Kim or call us with any questions (315) 552-9158.