- Sales Incentive Program. Money that is paid to you, above and beyond your base salary as an additional incentive on certain products.
The possibilities are endless!
If you are career minded, this opportunity provides you with the perfect springboard to full-time or managerial positions.
What do we want?
- A Sales Associate who enjoys interacting with customers and is committed to helping them choose the right products, as well as making recommendations based on your overall product knowledge and understanding of their needs
- The ability for you to generate sales, not only for the benefit to the company and your store, but for you and your financial well-being.
- The drive to achieve and exceed personal sales and productivity goals
- Promote career growth by working with store management in the opening, closing and operating of a retail store. This includes cash handling, inventory count and deposits according to GNC procedures, as well as maintaining the appearance of the store
- Display an awareness of all store communications including: product information, advertising, promotions and other marketing initiatives
- Boost product knowledge by learning the features, advantages and benefits. Staying on top of nutritional, wellness trends
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Passion to Live Well!
- Strong communication and team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule (i.e. Holidays, weekends)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Employee discount
GNC Holdings LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer