Full Job Description
Who we are…
IT’SUGAR was founded to create an environment that fosters the greatest feeling of happiness and humor; that allows you to smile and laugh out loud without judgement. Expanding rapidly, with over 100 locations nationwide, IT’SUGAR aspires to a future where everyone has access to the pure joy that comes from indulging in a world with fewer rules and more sugar.
There are three major things that differentiate IT’SUGAR from other candy retailers. One is the product – an unconventional twist on traditional candy store goods that focus on the humorous and outlandish. Second is the ambiance – full of bright colors, loud music, and lighthearted rebellion. Third is the people – passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
Our Store Cast Members are the premier “RETAILTAINER”, providing unforgettable customer experience, and promoting brand awareness.
- Display enthusiasm and promote a cohesive group working environment; work closely with others as necessary; support group decisions and solicit opinions from coworkers; display team spirit.
- Represent brand and core values appropriately at all times.
- Follows through on customer’s requests for specific items and notifies customer of new products that fit the customer profile.
- Drives brand loyalty by adopting an experiential selling environment, by setting the theater in a fun and engaging way
- Demonstrates selling skills through explaining benefits, features, prices, quality, value and other information, builds the business through providing the ultimate consumer experience.
- Shares information and communicates clearly to all levels internal and external.
- Maintains the spirit of ownership by demonstrating problem solving skills to overcome obstacles and challenges.
- Must be able to articulately convey the brand language.
- Ensures all operational standards are maintained
- Ensures visual standards are appropriate and support the brand image
- Merchandises displays to visual guidelines.
- Assist in set-up for special events and promotions.
- Understands all Loss Prevention (LP) policies and procedures and communicates LP issues with Store Manager
- Operational Responsibilities include cleaning, trash removal, backroom/rest room maintenance, mopping floors, etc.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1 – 2 years of Professional Level of retail
- Willing to work a flexible schedule of days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must have prior sales experience in a retail environment
- Must be able to use PC and operate office equipment
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and lift product in order to properly merchandise it.
- The employee must frequently, and independently, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Employee needs to be able to lift up to 50lbs (may be assisted with this task).
Want to learn more about us?
- Visit our Website:www.itsugar.com
- Visit us on Facebook:www.facebook.com/itsugar
- Visit us on Twitter:www.twitter.com/itsugar