WHO YOU ARE:
Our contributors at Michael Kors are stylish individuals who have a drive to achieve results and a passion for
customer engagement. As a Sales Supervisor, you will strive to achieve personal and store sales goals while
prioritizing the customer experience through supervision and guidance of the team. You will work in a fun,
inspiring and rewarding environment with opportunities for development and growth.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Assist upper management to drive results through a strategic and multifaceted approach.
• Responsible for key opening and closing duties and operational tasks.
• Demonstrate flexibility and desire for individual growth in a fast-paced store environment.
• Foster customer relationships by continually developing personal knowledge of current trends and
coaching styling techniques.
• Empower team to ensure the highest level of customer service standards while exercising leadership
and multi-tasking capabilities.
YOU’LL NEED TO HAVE:
• 2+ years of relevant retail experience
WE’D LOVE TO SEE:
• A self-starter with the desire to mentor and continue to develop personal leadership qualities
• Energetic, motivated and engaging; a true brand ambassador with a love for fashion
• Knowledge of clienteling with the ability to build lasting customer relationships
• Technologically savvy individual with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Cross-Brand Discount
• Flexible schedule
• Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
• Exclusive Employee Sales
• Clothing Allotment