SUMMARY: Provide complete operational support for the Marketing department.
Responsibilities involve assistance to our marketing team, including the research and creation of market studies, marketing analysis, marketing programs and presentations. The interns will also provide detailed activity reports. Will attend meetings with prospective tenants.
Be committed to creating An Amazing Experience for everybody by providing exceptional service in a safe and clean environment.
- Adheres to Carousel Center’s Appearance & Grooming Standards.
- Understand and promote the ACE program & other motivational programs.
- Complete Skydeck and common area event setups and be on-hand throughout events.
- Oversee redemption process for Fun Pass program
- Contribute to marketing business development efforts
- Facilitate new business growth by connecting with existing customers and sharing new products
- Compile and coordinate informational packages for leasing department and prospective customers
- Contribute to branding and advertising projects
- Identify new business opportunities through research on social media
- Analyze industry websites, publications, and newsletters
- Engage in department meetings to present on weekly activities and accomplishments
- Participate in and provide support to special projects in the Marketing department including weekend events and Tykes Tuesday
- Contribute to activities to support the Sales team, as needed
- Willing to accept change and new challenges with a smile.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be detail-oriented and driven to do the job right.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must take ownership in their work and take pride in a job well done.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of the retail setting is a plus.
Candidates must have an outstanding professional appearance and manner, with great people skills. Must be outgoing, competitive, analytical, self-motivated, well organized, and highly energetic. Exceptional verbal and accurate written communication skills.