SUMMARY: Provides administrative support to the Marketing Director by performing duties that help to increase mall sales and maintain strong merchant and community relations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Develops and maintains good relations with mall merchants including Store Managers, District Managers and Regional Managers.
2. Assists Marketing Director in the coordination of promotions, events and sales enhancement programs.
3. Coordinates weekly event setups and keeps Center personnel notified of all events.
4. Attends and assists at all in-mall events throughout the year.
5. Assists in the management of social media pages and the development of weekly social media calendar.
6. Assists community groups who wish to come to the Center.
7. Writes Center newsletter to keep merchants informed of upcoming events.
8. Assists with emailers and blogs as needed.
9. Assists in updating website directory, mall hours and other timely information as assigned.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: High School Diploma or GED, some college preferred; experience in office or retail environment helpful. Experience in Marketing or related field.
OTHER QUALITIES: Must be willing to work weekends and adjust
schedule as needed for event coverage. Must have flexibility during peak holiday season (November 1st – December 31st) to assist with weekend event coverage. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and experienced in social media. Highly organized,
ability to multi-task, team player, extremely attentive to detail, excellent writing skills.