World of Beer is now hiring line cooks and dishwashers. Stop in the tavern and fill out an application today!
As a World of Beer Line Cook you will be responsible for the overall set-up, execution and break down of the station(s) you are assigned to work.
The responsibilities of your role will include, but not be limited to the following:
Line Cook Daily Duties:
Upon Arrival/During Shift
- Arrive on time for your shift ready to work.
- Clock-in! It is your responsibility to be on the clock prior to starting work.
- Always wear the proper uniform: Non-slip shoes, long pants (black or dark jeans), WOB Shirt, Hat, clean Apron and Gloves.
- Check with Kitchen Manager to see if there is any important information to be shared prior to proceeding to your station.
- Verify Cleanliness and Organization of Your station, ensuring that all food is properly stored on your station.
- Confirm quality / shelf life of on hand product by fully unwrapping and checking quality, proper labeling, smell and taste of product.
- Review prep sheets to organize your daily tasks. Identify “911 items” that need to be done first to make sure you have product for opening.
- Fully prep your station and make sure you are Opening Day Ready every Shift.
- Maintain time standards and presentation standards for execution.
- Ensure all product is produced in strict adherence to recipe and quality standards.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment at all times.
- Verify proper storage of product.
- Ensure immaculately clean facilities.
- Reset kitchen for next day open, this includes pulling of utensils back to station.
- Complete Daily and Weekly Cleaning duties – These are done as a team, help each other out!
- Get checked out by Manager prior to leaving.
- Clock Out!