As a Supervisor, you will support the management team to create the best experience for our customer and deliver desired results. You also share the responsibility to execute assigned store operations and maintain a visually appealing store. You create a positive environment that develops and engages your managers, associates, and customers every day. You love being part of a winning team and you bring your energy to work every day.
The Supervisor reports to the Store Manager.
Who You Are:
- Demonstrates a competitive spirit and desire to win.
- Team player with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and effectively completes assigned responsibilities.
- Able to adapt to change and takes on more responsibilities.
- Self-motivated; seeks personal growth and development.
As the Supervisor you will:
- Support the management team to achieve sales results and grow the business.
- Understand and demonstrate product knowledge, selling and operational skills to maximize sales.
- Engage with customers to build relationships and brand loyalty by using company tools.
- Be a role model to team members for the customer experience.
- Support the management team to ensure store standards for merchandising and operations are met consistently.
- Be accountable for assigned tasks and results.
- Learn about all aspects of the business and share ideas to drive the business.
- Create a great work environment by maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Perform POS transactions on designated shifts and execute supervisor functions in the absence of Store Manager.
- Model our values of respect, integrity, teamwork, compassion, accountability and inclusivity.
- You will also have:
- Prior supervisory experience in similar volume, apparel business (preferred).
- Proven track record of exceeding sales and statistical expectations.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business (including evenings and weekends).
- May require occasional travel to other store locations (if needed).