Trollbeads isn’t a jewelry brand-it is a unique lifestyle. We specialize in Murano glass beads, precious and semi-precious stone beads, sterling silver as well as gold.
If you are ready to start a gratifying position that includes a great work environment with opportunities to grow within our company, we want you to join our team. Come share an artful world of unique creativity and discover friendship, joy and harmony with the Trollbeads Destiny Team.
If you are interested, please stop by the store with a most current resume and ask for John.
Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- Developing and recommending marketing strategies to bring in customer and sales
- Remain current in knowledge of all product lines while maintaining an excellent vendor relationship.
- Recruit, recommend, hire, train, schedule, evaluate and direct all store personnel
- Administer financial matters including collection and disbursement of funds, payroll, etc.
- Ensure customers are provided service through adequate coverage of counter sales staff
- Communicate directly with customers
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to solve practical problems and handle a variety of concrete variables in situations
- Mathematical skills, the ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportion, percentages and volume
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret and write general business correspondence, report, regulations and instructions
- Possesses excellent customer service skills
- Fun personality
- Willing to learn
- Follows Direction
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working alone and with a team
- 3+ years of Specialty Retail experience
- 2+ years Retail Key Holder/Assistant Manager experience
- Proficient with Facebook and Instagram (preferred)
Trollbeads United States, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Job Type: Full-time
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Specialty Retail experience do you have?
- How many years of Specialty Retail Key Holder/Asst. Management experience do you have?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
- This question was written by the employer. You can report inappropriate questions to Indeed by exiting this application and clicking the blue “Report Job” job link below the job description. “Are you proficient with Facebook and Instagram?”