SUMMARY: Provide amazing customer service to all who visit Destiny USA.
- Be committed to creating An Amazing Experience for everybody by providing exceptional service in a safe and clean environment.
- Adhere to Destiny USA Appearance & Grooming Standards.
- Keep the Customer Service area clean and presentable.
- Conduct research for home office and customers.
- Have a clear understanding of the POS system and know appropriate actions steps when needed.
- Continually build relationships with guests (merchants, shoppers and employees).
- Answer questions and provide assistance to customers, merchants, employees and co-workers.
- Answer phones, do faxing, maintain lost & found, sell gift certificates, and act as the customer’s first point of reference in a variety of situations.
- Record bus tour groups and track participation in all Shop America programs.
- Maintain a professional attitude when dealing with customers, merchants, employees, and co-workers.
- Be able to perform the day-to-day customer service representative responsibilities/routine.
- Assist Marketing Department with projects when needed.
- MUST work a flexible schedule that includes nights and weekends.
- Must realize and accept that our customer is top priority.
- Must perform and dress at a standard that exceeds expectations.
- Must take ownership in their work and take pride in a job well done.
- Must communicate & deal with employees & guests in a respectful manner.
- Must be a team player.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Some computer experience and/or knowledge is required.
- Customer Service experience preferred
Contact Keith Huey, Guest Services Supervisor, Destiny USA:
T 315-466-7000 ext 6665 — Email: KeithHuey@destinyusa.com