Hiring for Line Cooks
World of Beer is a local hub of the Syracuse brewing community. We introduce our guests to beer from all over the world. With 50 taps and 350 cans/bottles, it is the perfect vehicle to do just that.
In addition to a vast selection of Craft Beer, wine and spirits, we will provide great Tavern Fare. Tavern Fare can be described as comfort food combined with traditional bar offerings that has a contemporary spin. We will work with local partners where possible, and vary our menu with local preferences.
Do you have great attention to detail? Can you accurately follow recipes to produce consistent results? Are multi-tasking and time management second nature to you?
You’re going to need all three of these attributes to execute the level of service we require, and our guests deserve.
We will continue to learn together. We will continually expand our knowledge as a team and increase our ability to provide a memorable experience at our Tavern. The best candidates will bring their “A” game every day they come to work.
To succeed in a position with World of Beer Syracuse you must possess:
- Solid work ethic
- A perfect understanding of food safety procedures and health code
- The ability to commit information to memory
- The ability to apply that knowledge towards your prep duties as well as your plating
- A hospitable attitude to both our guests and your team
- Skills and knowledge applicable to the hospitality industry is a plus, but every member of our team will undergo a significant amount of training.
World of Beer is a growing organization. Opportunities for personal and professional growth will be available for team members who apply themselves and excel. This will not be the easiest endeavor, but we will strive to make it rewarding. We look forward to meeting you.
Please stop in and apply for a spot on the roster in the World of Beer kitchen. We want to hear from you.
- Minimum 6 months kitchen experience required. Must have reliable transportation
- $11.10 to $12.5 per hour depending on experience