Be a part of our rapidly growing, global company where you will inspire your team and grow your stores. Our ideal candidate will have a big picture and balanced leadership approach to driving the business, developing their people, while focusing on the customer. They would have a proven track record of recruiting and hiring top talent that can creatively foster an exceptional internal and external customer experience. In order to be a beacon of inspiration that motivates and educates their team to build brand loyalty and exceed measurable expectations, a passion for the brand is a must.
Required Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of retail experience, preferably within the fashion retail industry; luxury retail experience is a plus
• Must be a balanced leader that drives results, develops talent, and focuses on the customer
• Proven track record to recruit, hire, and coach your talent to exceed expectations
• Strong business acumen, coupled with the ability build strong and lasting relationships
• Passion for upholding an exceptional internal and external customer experience
• Brings professionalism and a level of sophistication to the role
• Team centric leadership approach that motivates and inspires your talent
• Ability to build brand loyalty
• Genuinely care to help people succeed
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation skills
• Collaborative with others, yet able to self-motivate and direct
• Committed to continuous learning with ability to adapt and flex
• Able to adjust and customize according to the needs of the business
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
Fossil is an American watch and lifestyle brand inspired by all things curious. Since 1984, we’ve been a creative collaborative focused on authentic design, craftsmanship, and storytelling. Fossil has grown to offer watches, bags, jewelry, eyewear, and most recently wearables. With more than 400 retail stores, 4,000 wholesale locations and 13,000 employees worldwide, passion drives our curiosity and inspires us to always ask, “what’s next?”
Fossil Group, Inc. is a global design, marketing and distribution company specializing in consumer lifestyle and fashion accessories. In a word, we’re innovators (and proud of it). In 1984, we were a small watch business with five employees. Today, under a diverse portfolio of proprietary and licensed brands, we offer watches, jewelry, handbags, small leather goods and, most recently, wearables. With our newest owned brand, Misfit, we are uniquely positioned to lead the convergence of style and technology in the high-growth connected space. Our strategic channels of distribution include department stores, specialty stores, eCommerce websites and more than 600 company-owned and operated retail stores. Find even more information, including press releases and SEC filings, at www.fossilgroup.com.
Fossil is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer dedicated to a policy of nondiscrimination in all employment practices without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including breast feeding and related medical conditions), gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, uniform service member and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, disability or any other legally protected status. Anyone requiring special accommodations to our normal application process please email email@example.com and we will assist you.