The Store Associate will be responsible for assisting customers with product location, selection, availability, pricing, returns and sales items. The Associate will also assist in setting up displays, stocking shelves, cashiering and opening/closing store.
• Ensure great customer service by assisting in location, availability and selection of merchandise
• Maintain store selling floor, fitting rooms, visual displays, presentation and conditions
• Assist in daily store recovery, before, during or after store opening hours
• Promote current sales and promotions to customers, including pricing of merchandise
• Adhere to company policies, procedures, and loss prevention practices
• Complete sales transactions and maintain proper accountability at registers
• Process merchandise returns and exchanges courteously and under company guidelines
• Support all management, visuals, and sales team at all times
Knowledge, Skills, and Qualifications:
• Must be at least 18 years old
• A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred
• Minimum of one year of retail sales experience preferred and previous cash handling experience preferred
• Must have superior communication, organizational and time management skills
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to act with integrity and business maturity to ensure that all business is conducted without bias or prejudice
• Must be able to complete sales transactions in POS register system
• Must to able to work under close supervision and comprehend detailed instruction
• Must be able to spend up to 100% of the working time standing and walking
• Must be available to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may include closing and weekend shifts.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs., perform frequent standing, walking, repetitive finger, hand and wrist motions, as well as bending, stooping, reaching, squatting, kneeling, pushing, pulling, climbing ladders, and work with cleaning chemicals.