Are you looking for a job where you have limitless earning potential? We offer competitive pay and UNCAPPED commission to our retail sales staff!
You should be tech savvy with basic computer skills including but not limited to an ability to use Microsoft Excel and web-based order entry systems. You should also feel comfortable working with mobile technology including smartphones and tablets. Experience selling telecommunications or consumer electronics products is preferred but, not required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Offer customers an excellent consumer experience by asking questions to develop customized solutions for individuals and families. Exceed individual performance goals. Maximize the customer experience by “selling a complete solution”. Cultivate high customer satisfaction survey scores. Explain the features and benefits of various cell phones, tablets, rate plans and accessories to customers.
- Earn an hourly wage plus attractive uncapped commission and spiff potential. The only limit to your earning potential is your sales skill.
- Get the latest first-hand exposure to 4G and mobile devices.
- Weekly coaching and training on the latest products and technology that allows you to be in control.
- Be Recognized! We are a growing company with a focus on promoting existing talent from within the organization whenever possible!
Required Knowledge and Skill Set:
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, professionalism, and passion for leading
- Flexible availability to work a retail store schedule include nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Knowledge of consumer electronics including wireless devices
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College degree preferred but not required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
Nexgen Wireless & Communications is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status or other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace. Drug screen and criminal background check will be conducted prior to employment. All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. and must provide documentation prior to beginning employment.