Thanks to our endless curiosity, innovative spirit and serious sense of humor, we’re proudly, well, us. Being us also means stopping at nothing for excellence, staying connected (to everything and everyone), and standing up for good in the world, always. We are Fossil because of our values and—more so—the people who keep them. Our people are storytellers, idea makers and explorers. They’re collaborators, game changers and do-gooders. They’re everything. And they create a greater us every day.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Passion for customer service-outstanding communication skills.
- Attention to detail coupled with high standards.
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends.
- Previous Retail Experience preferred not required.
- You may be asked to perform additional tasks or duties by your supervisor.